HEAD INTO NATURE
Open your mind and soothe your soul. Get outdoors, it does wonders for us!
Walks include elements of photography, creativity, nature therapy & mindfulness; all round wellbeing experiences in a stunning part of the world; Derbyshire and the Peak District National Park.
Being outdoors has significant benefits to humans in terms of mental & physical health, it also benefits the environment and the natural world as a result of people being more at-one with nature; a superb symbiotic relationship. See, discover, create and engage with the energising environment of the natural world.
Benefits of being outdoors:
- Being at one with nature increases life satisfaction
- Being outdoors elevates vitamin levels especially vitamin D
- Calm time in nature reduces blood pressure
- Being outdoors can help to improve sleep patterns
- Moving outdoors burns calories and helps with flexibility
- Just being outdoors allows you to see amazing sights #lookup
Benefits of being creative:
- Increases happiness
- Improves mood and mental health
- Increases brain function
- Reduces stress levels
- Boosts the immune system
- Promotes self-expression and authenticity
- Increases productivity, motivation & confidence